Next step and how to start using Sigilium email signature on Outlook and Microsoft 365
You just received an ID and a password to connect to our plate-form.
Now you can start using our service, manage design, add users, create and deploy announcements.
The next step is to :
1. Add coworkers
- Add users manually: Dashboard > Manage Users > New coworker
- Upload your excel file, using our dedicated import tool. Here is an example of excel sheet you can fill and upload. It will help you match data, validate and create all signatures a centralized way.
- or we can sync Sigilium to you Active Directory (if currently up to date).
2. Deploy Sigilium on Outlook and sync with Microsoft 365
3. Manage design, defining your signature template
- Benefit from signature templates directly available. Custom a template code, or drop your code using the HTML editor. Preview, validate, deploy!
- You can also send us your draft / model, and benefit from our integration
- if you prepared a segmentation on your imported file, you'll see it on Sigilium
- you can also create organizations after importing users: duplicate an existing organization and dispatch users depending on your needs (per job, countries, brands...).
- it is also possible to segment users based on Active Directory preset.
4. Create and deploy your first announcement
From Sigilium platform:
- Create your first announcement (a text message or a banner). You can schedule start and end of your announcement, preview result and choose users who broadcast it.
- Then, deploy and measure visibility, traffic.