Next step and how to start using Sigilium email signature on Outlook and Microsoft 365
You just received an ID and a password to connect to our plate-form.
Now you can start using our service, manage design, add users, create and deploy announcements.
The next step is to :
1. Add coworkers
You can :
| Add users manually
Dashboard > Manage users > New user
|Upload many users through an excel file||
| Sync Sigilium to your Active Directory (if currently up to date)
with Google Workspace / our API / or Lucca
2. Deploy Sigilium on Outlook and sync with Microsoft 365
- Installed by the user on it's desktop (once)
- Or centrally deployed (with our .msi) using a GPO. Here is how to do it.
3. Manage design, defining your signature template
- Benefit from signature templates directly available. Custom a template code, or drop your code using the HTML editor. Preview, validate, deploy!
- You can also send us your draft / model, and benefit from our integration
- if you prepared a segmentation on your imported file, you'll see it on Sigilium
- you can also create organizations after importing users: duplicate an existing organization and dispatch users depending on your needs (per job, countries, brands...).
- it is also possible to segment users based on Active Directory preset.
4. Create and deploy your first announcement
From Sigilium platform:
- Create your first announcement (a text message or a banner). You can schedule start and end of your announcement, preview result and choose users who broadcast it.
- Then, deploy and measure visibility, traffic.