Next step to use Sigilium with Google Worspace GSuite
You just received an access to Sigilium's platform.
These are the next steps you have to do to start your trial:
1 • Add users
manage users > new user
Manage users > Import users, then download, match your data and validate them. Here direct link to import accounts files.
Any question about import ? Just send us an email with your excel file at : firstname.lastname@example.org
2 • Connect Sigilium with Google Workspace (GSuite) API
How to connect sigilium with Google Workspace (GSuite) API documentation
important : send us a message with the email of the person in charge of the Gsuite account who sync the service. So that we can validate it, on Sigilium side.
3 • Define your template and prepare segmentation
To design template:
- Choose a template among those available or edit the HMTL code using the HTML editor.
Preview result and validate to deploy it.
- You can also send us an example of what you'd like to use.
About segmentation :
- If it is prepared into the excel file imported, it will be added.
- you can also define and create a relevant segmentation on Sigilium (per job, location, country, brand...).
- We can also base segmentation on groups of your Active Directory.
4 • Create and deploy first announcements
From the dashboard :
- Create an announcement (text message or banner), preview result and choose users who broadcast it. Notice you can schedule announcement deployment.
- Then measure visibiity of your announcement.
5 • Schedule and automatically deploy email signatures on Gmail
Before deploying signatures on Gmail, your co-workers wil receive a welcome email, showing their new email signature. They can verify and edit their contact details anytime.
At the defined date of deployment, they will have nothing to do. Their new email signature will sync and appear on the new email window.
Here below, is an example of the welcome email users receive before deployment:
6 • Get more automation
You want to sync users and groups of your Active Directory with Sigilium ? Or generate email signature based on contact details of your AD? Obvisouly this is possible, let's talk about it and prepare this project!
Contact our team by phone at +33 1 83 64 02 13 or at: email@example.com