FAQ on Sigilium security
How is Sigilium's platform secured?
The hole platform uses the HTTPS protocol:
- between the application and the platform
- When our API is used
Applications are updated regularly.
Our Outlook's application and .msi installers are signed with a physical certificat: Digicert EV
Where is the data hosted?
The data is hosted on a dedicated server, at OVH datacenter in Strasbourg, France.
What if Sigilium's infrastructure is unavailable?
Sigilium insures a continuous service during all the contractual period.
For example, from January 2016 to September 2017, less than 4 hours of interruption have been monitored.
In case of interruption of our service:
- If you write new emails, email signature won't be updated during interruption of the service.
- If you are using picture version of email signatures (not HTML) they won't show during the period of interruption.
- For Outlook application's users, there will be no interruption: Outlook caches pictures and attach them to each emails.
- Contact card won't be available during the interruption.
If you have any other question, please contact us by email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at: +33 1 83 64 02 13